geng budak slumber

Tuesday, December 11, 2012

A dream

Assalamualaikum n peace...

Fuhhhh...seriously...its so damn gud to be back home...lay on your own bed...bergulung dalam selimut sendiri...and dream about how comfort my life before...

Aku in induction training for a month sebenarnye..tapi esok selangor cuti...so..walaupun seari je..dari bangi..i rush back home...entah...i feel like need some lil homemy comfort...and i'm rite...

Cume ada la skit mengundang rasa sedih...

How i'm not grateful before...yes...dulu aku cume earn RM800 sebulan..but i'm happy everyday...wake up nearly 7 a.m..get ready to work...working happily with all the japanese and collegues...go back 5.30...have nothing to worry more...

Kadang2 manusia nie tak pernah puas ngan satu keadaan...tak sabar sangat...and i think...i made a bad decision again...

Now..laying on my own warm bed...i deeply dream...i can turn back time...living happily like before...give myself a space to enjoy all the moment that i have here..

I can run from all the stressful bullshit the busy city giving me...run from everything that i hate..

I miss it..so damn bad..but there is nothing i can do about it...

Its a bad decision of me to be contended by my own...face it..swallow it..digest it...

I want to fix everything effected by this bad decision...but i dunno where to start...and what should i really do...

Its just so damn hard...

But i know...i'll be ok...always be ok...

P/s: how

1 comment:

black paper said...

everything gonna be okay,,
y u want to be in Japan soo much eh?