geng budak slumber

Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Try

Assalamualaikum n peace...

Still trying to cope with everything that i hate...i'm squeezing my strenght so much...trying as much as i can to comfort my heart that everything gonna just fine...like before..like it use to...

Aku...manusia...tak lepas dari wat stupid mistakes...seriusssly stupid one....and to fix what had i done seems imposibble...rite...i never able to fix it...never...

Jadi what i do is trying as hard as i can to stand with it....as it was something that i want so bad...god...help me with this...give me strenght....give me peace in my heart...

Yes...i'm not perfect...i can be the most annoying person on earth sometimes...i can be the most boring person u ever met...and i can turn to something that unpredictable...yet...i'm still me...

And still...i'm growing up...learning each and everything about you...everything about all the dream that we had dream together...

Yes..i'm not suppose to whine about my life......i'm lucky enough so far...

I know..its gonna be ok....i know i'm gonna be ok...

P/s: in the process of learning...u tend to make few mistakes...

No comments: