geng budak slumber

Friday, April 27, 2012

i'm a dreamer n u are my dream

assalamulaikum n peace..=)

ewah....rajin pulok duk update blog..udah tidak busy kah cik diva?khakahka...perasan..=.='

actually...atas sebab selalu sangat jadik vampyre (cooler way to spell vampire) super hot yang tak tidoq malam..maka..pagi pon aku dah payah nak bangun lewat..apa kaitannye?

sebab bile aku balik keje...memang takkan tido sampai kui 10-11 pagi...so bile tido awal malam time x keje..hasilnya...terbaek boleh bangun subuh...ngeee..

setelah sempat menjadik bibik mak yang berdedikasi....tibe lah masanya untuk berjimba di dunia maya..

(proses penaipan terhenti lebeh 1 jam...akibat menerima panggilan interview...kehkehk)

owh...apsal entry cam dah lari tajuk nie..kehkehke....ok jom back to track..masa wat keje umah tadi terlintas idea nak tulis nie..so lets write my thought..=)

i'm a dreamer n u are my dream

u are like a fairytale to me
a dream come true
a bless from god
u do nothing
but it still make me smile
to know u where there
beside me

kindness and care
u do it without knowing it
all the laughter u bring to me
rest peacefully deep down my heart

its my fault
to dream high
to hope much
to fall deep..
coz i'm a dreamer
unfortunately
u are my dream now

honestly
everytime i look at u
i see future
i see heaven on earth
i see the craziness we would do together
to rule world in our way
to pluck the star
to broke the line of imposibilites

but a dream gonna  stay a dream
i'm not u're princess..
n dis isn't fairytale

coz u got the free spirit
coz u are the star that i can't reach
coz u are the moon that i've been admired most

to high to be touch
to far to be kiss
to amazing to be near me

for that fact
'im glad to be u're dreamer
i'm glad to know u better
i;m grateful coz u stop by my life

so dear my dream
i dunno how much i adore u
i dunne why i adore u
and always confuse do i love u
stay there
don't walk away
as the best dream i ever had
as the precious memory i ever wanted

p/s: coz u are the best dream..i wish i could sleep forever 

No comments: